I do not want to get into how 2022 went for me. It might be tied with 2010 for my Worst Year Ever TM, and the less said about that, the better. I will bust out a few stats, however, because you know I love stats. So…
So many of my plans and projects didn’t pan out, BUT I was in an anthology, I produced an art zine, I had my photography in a gallery show, and I had a mini-exhibition for my paintings.
My two main personal goals for 2023 are to:
- Stop being horrible to myself
- Eat three meals a day.
2023 Goodreads Reading Goal: 20 Books
- Pass the one-million-word mark on the NaNoWriMo website (where I track everything I write, all year ’round, not just during the events). Context: I’m currently at 936,000 words.
- I want to have posted 200 stories to the Elysian Fields fanfic archive by my ten-year anniversary (at the end of July). Context: I’m currently at 186.
- Publish my short story collection
- Publish part two in my YA trilogy
- Illustrate and publish my children’s picture book
- Do more art events and craft fairs