Short Story Anthologies
Ellie Rose McKee has a short story collection, Girl Imperilled, coming out Spring 2022.
Forty-two stories of petty, pretty, murderous, baby stealing, young, old, vibrant, witty women and the people who love, terrorise, and/or lost them.
Pre-order links to come.
Ellie has work featured in the following short story anthologies alongside others.
- Worlds Within Worlds | A Belfast Writers’ Group Anthology (Forthcoming)
- Hidden Voice Publishing Anthology: Volume Two (2020)
- 2020 in a Flash: Scars Publications 2020 Flash Fiction Collection Anthology (2020)
- North Star: Short Stories and Poems by Female Northern Irish Writers (2020)
- Creatures and Curiosities | A Belfast Writers’ Group Anthology (2017)
- Ghosts in the Glass | A Belfast Writers’ Group Anthology – Second Edition (2017)
- The Hidden & the Divine: Female Voices in Ireland | A New Ulster (2017)
- Tense Situations | Studio NI (2015)
- Skeletons in the Closet | Studio NI (2013)
She also has short fiction published in these journals and e-Zines:
- Prepared | Reflex Press (December 2021)
- Robin | Alpha Female Society (June 2021)
- The Last Love Song | The Bangor Literary Journal – Issue 14 (May 2021)
- Tangled | Scarlet Leaf Review (November 2020)
- Haste | Flash Fiction Friday (August 2020)
- The Caller | The Bramley – Volume Two (May 2020)
- The Man Card | Down in the Dirt Magazine – Issue 170 (Print: April 2020)
- Earworms | Visitant Lit (February 2020)
- The Man Card | Down in the Dirt Magazine (Online: August 2019)
- Quest | Flash Fiction Friday (July 2019)
- Reflections | The Bangor Literary Journal – Issue Two (April 2018)
- Derelict Delivery | Corncrake Magazine (April 2018)
- Fractured Fairytale | Belfast Writers’ Group Website (January 2018)
- The Lady and the Lake | A New Ulster – Issue Fifty-Five (April 2017)
- Captive Encased | With Painted Words (September 2014)
- The Coffeehouse | The Fox Hat Review – Issue One (2014)
- Emily | BBC Get Writing NI Writer’s Showcase (2010)