I’m generally trying not to buy a lot of books until I get my ‘To Be Read’ list down, but for part of this month I was visiting my aunt, and she took me to all manner of places that had discount book stalls. As such, I broke my guideline (it’s most definitely a guideline, not a rule!) and I bought the following:
- If I Stay by Gayle Forman
- The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbraith
- I Am Pusheen the Cat by Claire Belton
- The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle (Collins Classics Edition)
- Frankenstein by Mary Shelley (Collins Classics Edition)
And I also bought Buffy the Vampire Slayer comics: Season Ten, issues 18 – 20.
I’ve rather unintentionally started doing this thing where I’m alternating between reading a paperback and a Kindle book at any one time. My current paperback of choice is P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern (page 210 out of 519), and the eBook I’m reading is The Horologicon by Mark Forsyth (also enjoying mixing up my fiction and non-fiction, at the moment).
2015 Goodreads Challenge Status: 36 books read out of 40 (90% complete | 3 books ahead of target).